Blogger Layouts

Thursday 4 August 2011

Welcome(:

Hello! If you don't know who I am, I'm Evie. (:
I'm a girl who plays this game known as Movie Star Planet alot! A short name for the fantastic game is MSP. :D
This is my blog about the gossip on MSP! These things a true! And some stuff will be small updates about me myself! How my music works on my blog is I change it every week! You can check and listen to the groovy tune on the bottom right! Everyone's first blog is their Introduction! So, this is mine (: 
 I'll start my actual blogging in a while! :D 

Thanks for reading! 
-Evie


 

3 comments:

  1. Cool. Awesome Blog... <3 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog and also can u help me i need to no how 2 upload pics and take them how do u do it so fast.

    p.s cute chick 7920 said that u might tell me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey evie i'm a HUGE fan and i really want 2 upload pictures and music 2 my profile can you help me? and i think in msp you are sooo fab :3 ur my fav movie maker 2 :)

    ReplyDelete