Blogger Layouts

Saturday 17 September 2011

Great Memoriez

Hey Guys, It's Evie, now..This is a POINTLESS post but I wanted to share it with you! IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST EVER MOMENTS IN MY LIFE..You see I'm addicted to this diva called Michelle McCool..And yeah..I was just on a chat on WWE Universe and my name was "Aliina" on it. I was chatting blah blah blah, THEN THE FINK SAYS EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME MICHELLE MCCOOL! And I literally had a panic attack. LITERALLY. Look MICHELLE EVEN RESPONDED TO ME! O: This was a while ago like in 2009 xD WWE Universe is shut down now and now you can't chat with superstars/divas anymore! D: HERES MY PROOF. I HAVE LIVING PROOF.

O-M-G. SHE SAYED I LOVE YOU TOO!! As you can see from what I was saying I was literally having a PANIC ATTACK.  YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS? It's like chatting to SELENA GOMEZ.
AHHHH!! If you don't know Michelle here she is!







No comments:

Post a Comment