Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Look what we have here.

hey guys. ok. so i was with my some of my bffs. lucy, jessy and sam. then lucy gave us a link to a blog. called, "MOVIESTARPLANET_EXPOSED" lucy said there was something about me and her. i went onto it and it was a frikking no life whore. writing about people and their fake pics. I went down to the very bottom of the blog and saw lucy's post. firstly, lucy never said that was her hun. and second you have problems. lucy is prettier than half of her fake pics anyway so, idk. then i dragged up and saw about. ME. yeah. my blogspot picture. firsty i never said that was me too. you dont "expose" people if it wasnt even them. ok. well the people who messed with me and lucy will obvz regret it. we told manager everything. you messed with the wrong people. better reveal yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment